Manufacturing Orders and Shipping
After receiving an Order via email or at an in-person event,
it should take around 1-3 days for the payment to be processed via
PayPal.The normal customized utility kilt takes between 5-7 working days
(though with Bulk Kennel Orders it can take a bit longer.)
Shipping time depends upon your location and normally takes
4-6 working days to deliver. We will select DHL and FedEx for our
international shipping couriers and a Flat Shipping cost of $25. OR,
we will offer substantial shipping discounts for an order of between 15 –
- Think "Kennel Bulk Orders" to get the best value and price for shipping!
- National holidays and weekends may extend delivery timings.
- We do not charge any hidden extra costs in Insurance or packaging costs.
- All our items are Tax Free. There are no duties, taxes or brokerage fees at the time of delivery.
- Once your Utility Kilt will be shipped, you will be informed with a Tracking Number via email.
Exchanges and Returns
Please remember that ALL of our utility kilts are final; no
cash refunds are given. However, we DO observe a full guarantee of an
exchange ONLY under the condition of New, Unworn, and Unwashed kilts
within 30 days of purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping to
and from the A KILTED HASH. Dear Hashers, our primary focus is Customer
- Firstly, send an email with your Name, Telephone Number,
Mailing Address, Order Number and Description of the Issue/Problem you
are experiencing with your utility kilt to: email@example.com.
It may take up to 24-48 hours for us to get back with you. Rest
assured, we are working on a first-come/first –serve basis and we’ll
absolutely be in contact with you!
- You will receive an email with a return ship to address, an
order number, and you will have to mail through an insured courier with
a tracking number. All the return risk would be on your part.
Return and Exchange shipping charges are non-refundable and to be paid
by the customer.
- Once we receive your kilt, we can complete your Exchange
with the appropriate actions. If we have questions or need further
information, we will contact you.